Cash Flow Modeling During COVID-19 and Responsive Solutions in Times of Limited Cash Flow
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Learn real-time solutions to times of limited cash flow in a pandemic and how to recognize the current state of your business with cash flow modeling.Companies are stuck trying to react to the current COVID-19 environment. Like with any economic downturn in a current business environment most executives are focused on cutting costs with without consideration of long-term damages. We want to discuss what changes to make now to increase shareholder value. This presentation will benefit controllers, CFOs, financial executives and management teams in mid-market companies as they focus on improving company performance and cash flow.
AuthorsTheran J. Welsh, CPA, SVA Certified Public Accountants
What Is the Current State?
• When You Look at Your Current Accrual Financial Statements What Did They Tell You About the Success of Your Business?
• Is It Still the Right Time to Focus on a Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement?
• What Are You Doing With Your Current 2020 Projections?
What Are the Pitfalls to Avoid as You Work Through COVID-19?
• What Metrics Are You Current Relying on for Improving Your Business?
• Is Your Entity Choice a Current Weakness?
• Does Your Current Compensation Plan Restrict Your Growth Possibilities?
• Are You Analyzing Your Current QBI Income Calculation for Maximizing Deductions?
Why These Steps Work to Improve Cash Flow
• We Need to Review Our Assumptions for Improving Profitability
• At This Time, What Are the Four Best Practices for Improving Cash Flow?
• What Is Important Input for Developing an Accurate Cash Flow Forecast?
• A Case Study Example