Effective Project Management for Administrative Professionals
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Don't be in a panic the next time a project is dropped on your desk; learn to effectively manage projects to meet expectations and maintain budget.Faced with a large new assignment and no experience of working on this type of activity or anything this large, it is easy to lose confidence. As you move forward and hit roadblocks or potential risks become reality, you may be discouraged. Mastering the fundamentals of project management, used by millions of people on projects throughout the world, you will be in a strong position to prevail and prosper. Banish your doubts with proven techniques that help you get the successful results you need.
AuthorsRebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D., Advantage Leadership, Inc.
Context for Project Management
• What Are Projects and Where Do They Fit?
• Project Success Factors and Pitfalls
• Articulate Project Business Problem
• Perform Stakeholder Analysis
Planning and Scheduling
• Discover Requirements
• Analyze Scope, Constraints, Assumptions
• Create Work Breakdown Structure and Action Plan
• Manage the Critical Path
• Schedule, Assign Responsibility, and Track
• Manage Your Budget
• Define Risks in a Risk Impact Matrix
• Track and Manage Risk; Escalate Risk Proactively
Human Resource and Communication Plan
• Manage People and Communication Effectively
Project Execution, Monitoring, and Control
• Manage and Monitor Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality
• Apply Lessons Learned for Continuous Improvement