Seminar ID: 100764
Strategies in Defending DWI and DUI Cases in Colorado: Driving Under the Influence of THC
You will Learn:
- Key Provisions of the DUI statute for DUI pot cases
- Involuntary blood test - admissibility
- Chemical test - admissibility
- Colorado Court Rules
- Colorado Rules of Criminal Procedure
- Chapter 29. The Colorado Rules of Criminal Procedure For All Courts of Record In Colorado
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary white paper!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Administrative Assistant Resource with your White Paper!